....it' so nice to be home! I didn't realize how much I missed it. Jonathan is having a great week so far, as Dr. Jameson! We are so excited to be back and see what God has in store for us here. So far I am enjoying staying home, taking care of Saide, and getting the house unpacked. Once we get all settled in, I plan on looking for some part time work. Along with crawling, Sadie has been trying to pull up on everything! Mommy's job just got a little bit harder :) And to add to the fun, her first tooth has started coming through as of this past Saturday (April 30th). My little girl is getting so big, getting into to everything, and getting more fun everyday! Below is a video of Sadie eating fruit. She may be the only kid ever to not like it! haha I have tried over and over to get her to eat it and this is the reaction I get....
where are you guys living??
ReplyDeleteWe are in Maumelle. Jonathan is working for Skinner Chiropractic and Rehab! It's so nice to be back in Arkansas!
ReplyDeleteThat's hysterical! You should put that on youtube :)
ReplyDelete