Sunday, June 26, 2011
Extra..
...a couple of things I didn't include in my 9 month post (which I wrote very quickly). This is a video (please excuse the basket of dirty laundry) of Sadie walking behind her toy lion, and although she can't steer it very well, she can sure move with it! haha She is standing for quite a good amount of time now without holding onto anything and she will take one step and then fall. I can't believe my baby is about to take off walking! Her new favorite thing is to shake her head no, when we do and say no-no to her, she can wave bye bye, but almost never will when you really want someone else to see it. She also likes to clap, but just like with waving, she never does it when you want her to :) She loves to give kisses (aka lick all over your face) and she finally has a few hairs getting longer, they are starting to come over her ears (and it looks like they may curl, I sure hope so!) She is precious in every way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment