...So, I am seriously behind on my blogging! Sadie is now, and has been since the 17th, 22 months old! I cannot believe we are planning he 2nd birthday party!!! Here is what she is up to these days...
*She talks ALL of the time! From the time she wakes up, until the moment she goes to sleep! haha She talks VERY good and in full sentences a lot of the time.
*She WAS doing really well with going potty, but we have completely gone backwards and she basically wants nothing to do with it. Oh well, we will try again later ;) (not that we were ever really trying in the first place).
*She LOVES babies!!! (real ones and dolls) Playing with babies and reading books are by far your two favorite things to do. (That's why we are having a bookworm birthday party theme :))
*She can sing the ABC's pretty good, with assitance here and there. She can recognize around 75% of them as well. She counts mainly just to 3, but sometimes decides to count to 10. She is great with recognizing colors, and is starting to learn some shapes.
*Her favorite tv show is Dora, but she also likes Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Super Why, and Cat in the Hat.
*She has been in her big girl bed for around a month now. She started crawling out of her crib, so we decided to go ahead and make the switch. It was not a good transition at first, but after about a week and a 1/2-2 weeks, she goes to bed easily and stays in her bed all night.
*One of her new favorite things is to help me "cook" in the kitchen. She drags up a kitchen chair and wants to help with everything! I love it, but it is really hard explaining to her that she can't help when I have a lot of stuff on the stove. So, I have been filling up the sink with water and bubbles and give her plastic spoons, bowls, etc. to keep her occupied while I cook. I do let her measure things, etc. if it is not of danger to her and she loves it!
*She reminds me to pray at the table and put my seat belt on in the car.
**She is SO much fun, silly, and sweet!
Sadie, we love you SO much! We are so proud of the precious little girl you are and are becoming!
As for the rest of us, I am finally done with my training at the hospital! Whew! So, now they will just call me as needed so my schedule with change all the time. I am still watching staff kids at my church on Tuesdays, so we stay busy. Jonathan is busy and work and really building up his practice. We are so proud of him, and very thankful for how hard he works! We are still not sure of when a baby #2 will be on the way. :( We have some other things to figure out first. First being we can we get out of this tiny apartment on the 3rd floor!!! That's another topic for another day. Although I am getting mildly anxious in that department, considering I always I wanted my kids to be really close in age, I am really looking to God and what He has in store for us! We will see! Whenever it happens, I know it will be the perfect time! Out of time, but thanks to the 2 people who read this :) and hopefully I won't go this long again without a post!


No comments:
Post a Comment