Well, I think I am already getting an idea of what it is like to be up all night with a baby. I have not been feeling well the past 2 days. I have two co-workers that are sick, and in an office of 4 people it spreads fast. I have a sore and scratchy throat, with sinus drainage and sinus pain and pressure to go right along with it. I woke up every 2 hours last night and offically never went back to sleep after 3:30. After laying there miserable for an hour; I decided to go ahead and get up. So at 4:30 this morning I was up gargling salt water and using my Neti Pot (praying that I avoid getting a sinus infection). After a hot shower I felt a little better sinus wise, but now I am even more tired than I usually am. I am definately going to be investing in a humidifier after the dryness I felt throughout the night last night. Oh well, what can you do?
On a more positive note....I got to finally meet my doctor yesterday. Her name is Dr. Cherese Collins and she is wonderful! She was informative and friendly and has a great personality! I look forward to getting to know her through this process.
No comments:
Post a Comment