Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 months...

...my precious angel turned 3 months old this past Friday! She now weighs 12lbs 10oz and is 23" long and her cheeks are still as kissable as ever! :) Sadie has a very sweet personality and talks and smiles all the time. She is grabbing at her toys and able to hold rattles etc. in her hand. Her head is super strong (the doctor said she holds it up like a 4mth old), and she could be rolling over sooner than later (she gets up on her side and then gives up or gets mad). She still loves to be swaddled when she sleeps. We have stepped slightly backwards with our sleeping habits. She slept through the night for a couple of weeks and then decided she didn't care for that. She still does ok though, usually sleeps from around 9-10pm to 2 - 4am. Unfortunately I have to get her up at a different time (anywhere from 5-7am) everyday for work, so poor thing can't quite get on a schedule. I still nurse her every chance I get, but she does just fine with a bottle with the babysitter, eating 5 oz at a time. She typically eats every 3-4hours still, but sometimes she will sleep right past the 4 hour mark. She takes her best nap in the morning, a pretty good one in the afternoon as well, and cat naps in the evening before bed.

I long for her each and every day while I am away from her. I watch the clock all day, counting down the minutes until I see her again. I still cry sometimes when I leave her and it breaks my heart everyday. I continue to pray that God will someday soon allow me to stay home more.

Sadie, you are beautiful in every way (and you look exactly like your daddy, which is a very good thing :) Mommy and Daddy love you so much! My little princess...

This picture just makes me smile :)...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! Didn't know you blogged - so glad I have a way to keep up with you and your precious family besides Facebook. :) Hope you guys are doing well. Sadie is a little doll!

    ReplyDelete