...6 months, so I am way behind with my blogging considering Sadie turned 6 months on March 17th. So here are some adorable pictures of my girl to enjoy; man she sure is cute :) She is now 16lbs. 6oz. and 26" long. Growing like a weed! She is sitting up like a pro. Although she will still fall over if she reaches to far for a toy. Logging rolling arcross the room, is a newer favorite as well as pushing herself backwards. Crawling is in our near future, babyproofing here we come! We are eating cereal and veggies at lunch and dinner and nursing every 4 hours. We have decided to hold off a little longer on fruits to make sure 100% that all veggies continue to go ok. Sleeping is still not our friend, but we will get there (right?) :) Nursing is not only a source of food, but comfort. Teething I believe is also coming into play. Although no teeth are popping through yet, we are definiately teething. She is wearing 6-9 month and 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. More to come, when I have more time....I have cute videos of a laughing Sadie to post, and update soon to come on Jonathan and the job hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment