
...I am a little late on this post since Sadie turned 9 months on the 17th, but we went out of town this weekend so I haven't had time to blog. Not a whole lot has changed since my 8 month post. We haven't gone to the doctor yet, so I am not sure how much Sadie weighs or how tall she is getting :) My guess is you are close to 20lbs. (since you were over 16lbs at 6 months). You are still a speed crawler and are cruising along the furniture or any other item you can pull yourself up on. You are also starting to climb a little bit. You are still eating just baby food and baby snacks, but we are starting to let you try bits and pieces of big people food (like bread, fruit, crackers, etc.) Sleeping is pretty good....I am still try not to complain considering how far you have come the past couple of months. You tend to wake up around 4:30am or 5:00am and cry for a little bit and usually put yourself back to sleep, and you are up and ready to go usually no later than 6:30am. You usually take 2 naps a day, anywhere from 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours long. You are wearing 9 month clothes, and seem to be "slimming" up. We can't believe have big you are! You are our precious gift from God, Sadie Bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment