...well, Sadie is a year and a half old! She is so smart and talks all the time. I am really amazed by her vocabulary. Some of my favorite things she says are...bless you, ABC, come on, and people's names. Every color is purple :). We don't have our doctor appointment until next week, but she has "filled out" a lot in just the last month. Spring/summer clothes shopping is on my to-do list! Reading is still one of your favorite things to do. Dr. Suess's ABC and There's a Wocket in my Pocket are your current favorites that we read at least 5 times a day :) your favorite toys are baby dolls, purses, and keys. I got an AMAZING deal on a play kitchen at Wal-Mart last week. It was originally $74.99 and it was on sale for $18.50!!!! Woo hoo! I was SO excited, I thought it was a joke! So, she has also been "cooking" a lot ;) it's nothing fancy but it does the job, and it's on the smaller side which is good for us. We had to put it in our room for lack of anywhere else to put it. You love to be outside, which makes me extra sad that we don't have a yard :( so we hit up the park quite often. You could probably stay in the swing the whole time!
Sadie, you are so much fun and Mommy and Daddy are loving watching you grow and change! We love you!
Sorry there are no pictures with this post, I am doing this on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment