...well, this year went about like last year :) We did not care for Santa; at least not close up that is. These were taken at the Maumelle Mommy and Me Christmas Party. I am so glad they have a Santa there! This way I don't have to pay for my child to be scared to death of Santa, I can do it for free! hahaha
...did a little better with this one
...this is our playgroup (minus Maddy who was sick) None of the kiddos like him, so we all had to stay in the picture.
...she warmed up enough by the end to give him a high five, but a hug was still out of the question.
...Santa's elf read some stories and then handed out presents from Santa. (we each wrapped a book for our child and dropped them at drop box and they brought them the day of the party to give out).
...Sadie and Daddy with her new book from Santa
...precious, precious, precious!







No comments:
Post a Comment