...Sadie is almost 4! I can't believe we are party planning!!! She has requested a Barbie mermaid party :) she attend her very first VBS a few weeks ago, and loved it! On the following Sunday the kids got up to sing some of the songs they learned. Sadie entertained us all!!! She got down, sang loud, and didn't miss a beat! It was great! Haha she may just have my taste in theater and performing. She is riding a "big girl" bike, loves babies, Barbies, princesses, crafts, books (especially checking them out from the library), loves kissing and holding Charlotte (she even changes wet diapers). She loves to pretend when we play, and script every word that she and I say! Haha it drives me crazy. Her favorite is to play mommy and baby. She often is pregnant, has contractions, and has be deliver the baby :) she is an amazing big sister, and I can't wait to see how their sister bond changes and grows. Love my big girl!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment