
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Chicago or bust...
Babymoon, here we come! Jonathan and I leave for a weekend in Chicago tomorrow! I can't tell you how excited I am. We plan on seeing the sights and enjoying each other's company. Neither of us have ever been to Chicago before, so we are both looking forward to seeing something new. We are taking a train out of St. Louis tomorrow night and will come home on Monday. We have also never taken the train before, so it should be interesting. For those of you who don't know, Jonathan and I never ended up taking a honeymoon. :( We planned on going somewhere for our 1 year anniversary, but ended up moving to St. Louis for Jonathan to start school instead. Although we are so blessed to be here, school hasn't allowed us much time for vacations. So, this will be our first official trip alone, just the two of us! After almost 4 years of marriage we figured it was about time!! We also wanted to do something before Sadie gets here. Although it will be a short trip; we know it will be well worth it! I am very much looking forward to spending some quality time with the hubby and just taking some time away from the day to day routine. So, stay tuned in the upcoming week for pictures and what we did on our Chicago adventure!!! Woo hoo!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you'll have so much fun! i can't wait to hear about it. you guys deserve this trip -- live it up! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun! We babymooned in Chicago and it was the best decision we ever made. We have said several times how glad we are we took that trip before Linconl arrived b/c it will never be the 2 of us again! Go eat at Gusano's pizza -- its AMAZING!!
ReplyDelete