Sunday, May 2, 2010

19 Weeks...

...For those who have been asking; here is my 19 week picture. I have grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. I feel like I am growing much quicker and much larger than all of the other girls I know who are pregnant right now. It's not exactly something I can control though. My body is just going to do what it wants to do.

I went maternity clothes shopping this weekend. It looks like I will be wearing dresses and skirts throughout my pregnancy. Apparently, they don't make maternity pants for people my size. :( Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I have run into the same problem - luckily we are going to be our biggest in the summer and dresses are perfect for that! Have you gotten a belly band? I got one from Target in the maternity section {I think it is actually called a be band} and I am still able to wear all of my pants. They, of course, do not button, but it helps keep them up and secure. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, belly band works and using a hairtie is still working too. I just know it's not going to work forever! haha :)

    ReplyDelete