Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sadie's "nursery"...

...well, poor Sadie won't be getting her own room right away. So, we have a nursery/guestroom/office. haha We are currently living in a small apartment and we will still be here for approx. 6 months after she is born. So, I sadly did not get to decorate the nursery I would have wanted for her. Poor thing only gets one tight corner in the room. But I figure they don't use their rooms all that much in those first 6 months anyway, right? After we move, we will be able to paint and decorate like we want, but for now this will have to do. Here are some pictures of what is done so far. Her crib and the guest bed, and I haven't got a chance to hang the curtains yet...
Her crib, with the adorable bedding that my parents got for us...

In this picture, you can see the "office" part of the room...


Crib and the changing table, which now has that ugly sticker removed and has some storage bins on the shelves...
Although it's not perfect, I still love it. It's a tight squeeze and obviously could be "cuter," but for what I have to work with, it's ok for now.


1 comment:

  1. Love the bedding! And you're right, she won't use it except to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete