Monday, July 18, 2011

10 Months...

...10 Months and as cute as ever! :) Sadie continues to be a very busy body, to say the least. She is into everything and all the time.

*you are wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers

*you say Momma and Dadda

*you love to eat anything you can feed yourself. I still give you baby food along with some table food (bread, veggies, crackers, fruit, noodles). You still eat 3 meals a day and nurse with each and then nurse one more time before bed.

*You are walking so well! Crawling is still your main form of movement, but you are getting better and better each day. You can take up to 10 steps or so before falling. You love to let go and walk from the couch to the chair or a toy, etc.

*You love your daddy and get so excited when he comes home from work, but you are still very much a momma's girl. You won't even let me go to the bathroom in private :) I call you my shadow, you watch ever move I make, and want to be involved in everything I am doing.

*You love to wave, clap, and shake your head no.

*You are still terrified of the vacuum and we recently discovered you also don't like balloons :)

*You love our weekly playdates with friends and our weekly trip to the library for storytime!

*No more teeth yet, but I have a feeling they are coming very soon due to your grumpiness, sucking/biting you have been doing the past couple of days.

*You have starting going to bed a little later, around 9 and you get up usually around 7, but sometimes a little earlier. You usually take 2 naps a day, averaging anywhere from 30 mins. - 1 1/2 hours. You do something different everyday! haha You are so your father's child ;)

*You new favorite thing to do is pull EVERYTHING out of the tupperware cabinet in the kitchen. You do this multiple times a day (which is great fun for mommy to constanly clean up).


I love this child more than anything! I am soaking up EVERY minute I have with her while I am able to stay home because I know it won't be forever :( But I am counting my many blessings now! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!



No comments:

Post a Comment