
...on July 8th, Jonathan and I celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss! Time is flying by! We have been through a lot; including both of our college graduations, a big move to St. Louis, 4 years of chiropractic school, a baby, and a move back to Arkansas. It's been crazy at times, but great! I am so thankful for my husband and love him dearly. I have to brag on him a little bit...he picked out a beautiful necklace for me all on his own :) It has diamonds and sapphires (Sadie's birthstone), and I LOVE it! (the picture doesn't do it justice) It was a such a sweet surprise :) Jonathan's parents and little sister Madelyn watched Sadie for us while we went to the movies. We saw Transformers 3 in 3D at the IMAX. It was our first 3D movie, and although I was ready to get the glasses off by the end of the movie, it was pretty fun to see it that way! We had a great night together!
No comments:
Post a Comment