Tuesday, December 20, 2011

15 Months...

...Sadie had her 15 month check up with the doctor yesterday.  She weighs a grand total of 19 lbs. 2 oz.! haha She is in the 4% for weight and only the 16% for height!  I guess she is going to take after me :)  Other than a slight heart murmer (that she has had since birth, that the doctor says she may have forever and shouldn't be anything to worry about, we are going to see a cardiologist in the near future for them to give us the 100% ok on it), she is a perfectly healthy and happy little girl!  Here what she is up to these days...

*You "talk" all of the time, your words include - Mommy, Daddy, hi, bye bye, baby, gone gone, uh oh, oh wow, dis (this), uhh (with arms up in air= up), bad (when you fall or hurt yourself on something, we spank it and say "bad bad, don't hurt Sadie), ha ha (hot), rabbit (only sometimes when we read a certain book), blanket (only a couple of times in the last day or two)
*You are so smart and can follow most one step directions (well, when you want to that is)
*You still use sign language for: please, thank you, more, and all done.  We also showed you how to say love by crossing your arms over your chest, although you usually just put your fists under your chin ;) 
*You shake your head no for most things even when you mean yes.  You will "nod" (or push your chin to your chest) when I ask you to say yes.
* You have recently really fallen in love with your baby dolls
*Knock on wood, you have been sleeping better lately and rarely waking up in the night and if we are at home you will still take 2 naps a day.  If we are busy and you miss the morning nap, you are fine with taking one longer one in the middle of the day.
*You love to spin around to Ring Around the Rosie and do flips (basically put your head on the ground and fall on your side)
*You love when Daddy comes home from work, you run to him and give him a hug and a kiss.  SO SWEET! 
*You are still my little shadow :)

I know there is SO much more I could write, but I am in a rush and can't think right now.  Sadie you are sweet as could be, and I love you more and more everyday!

2 comments:

  1. You are so NOT butting in! I completely believe in and utilize chiropractic care. When I did hair all day, it just beat my back and shoulders up and the only thing that would help was adjustments. I firmly believe in them! My dream is to get this baby adjusted a few days after it's born, since the birthing process can be pretty hard on a baby, but we will see what my husband says:) I tried to get it done with Ruby and he was a little hesitant so I just trusted him and let it go. But it's cool you brought this up because we were just talking about this at church this morning with some friends, about the importance of it, even for babies and their immune systems, etc. So this is the SECOND time TODAY that it has been put in my path:) Thank you Lord:)

    Sadie is as cute as can be. I can't figure out which one she looks like. It's like she's mostly your husband with quite a bit of you mixed in. She's adorable. And those eyes....the sweetness just glowing in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am so glad to hear this! I understand your husbands hesitation ;) I am sure you will get him to come around! Thanks for your sweet comments about Sadie. I think she looks like her daddy, but she has my eyes. She is a pretty good mix I think :)

    ReplyDelete