Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16 Months...

...sweet 16! You are so smart! Everyday you amaze us with how much you know and are learning. You are really starting to talk. You will repeat, or at least try to repeat, anything we ask you to.
*words you say on your own without being asked - hi, bye, mommy, daddy, baby, ball, my blanket, no, this, gone gone, Uh oh, oh no, oh wow, bad, hot, up, back
*you love to give high fives, you love baby's and love to hug and kiss them, you love your blankets (for comfort when you are sad, for bed, and really for anytime of the day ;), you love to pat mommy and daddy on the shoulder and back (so sweet, one of my favorite things you do)!
*you know just about every animal sound and have recently become really good at a few of your puzzles
*we are still enjoying our weekly playgroup and story time at the library. We have also started going to open play at Maumelle gymnastics
*you weigh 20lbs, wear 12-18 month clothes, size 3 shoe and diapers
*we found out today, at the cardiologist, that you have a Still's heart Murmur aka an innocent heart murmur. It will most likely go away by the time you are a teenager, and will cause you no issues or problems.

I know I am forgetting about a million things, but basically you are becoming such a big girl. (I think You are just about ready for a little brother or sister, but now we just have to get Daddy on board :)

I wish I had a better picture to post with this, but you will not sit still enough for me to get a decent one! So this one is of you sleeping in my arms ;) i am SO grateful for each and everyday I have a home with you!!! What a blessing you are to all who know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment