Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Origami Owl...

...well I have done something I NEVER in a million years thought I would do.  I am officially and independent designer for Origami Owl.  I for one typically hate jewelry parties etc.  I also feel pressure to buy and to have a party.  Origami Owl, for whatever reason, changed my opinion I guess.  haha I LOVE my "living locket" that I got through my party!  I wear it multiple times a week, and change out charms/tags/dangles/etc.  This is something new and different, and not a lot of people know about it.  It has a low start up cost, so I figured why not try it.  I am always looking for ways to make extra money while staying home. 
These are so fun, because they are personalized just for you.  They have tons of options to choose from to make it your very own.  They have great hostess benefits too!  I got mine for free!  If you haven't seen them before check them out on my website! www.bethanyjameson.origamiowl.com
If anyone is interested in getting one or even hosting a party, let me know!  I WILL travel to NW AR too!  Or, a catalog party is always an option.  These make great "mom" lockets and great gifts.  I get compliments all of the time!  Also, if you haven't "liked" my facebook page, you can do that too! www.facebook.com/bethanyjamesonorigamiowl
I would love your support and to help you design your own! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment