...as always, I am way behind on the whole blogging thing. I will go back as far as the 4th of July.
4th of July - we spent a great weekend in Mississpi with Jonathan's family. We road the 4-wheeler, watched fireworks, ate good food, enjoyed each others company, and got a day on the lake! It was Sadie's first time on a boat, and she even got to go tubing. I was very hesitant about that at first, but I had a death grip on her and we went very slow. She loved it!
Other things in July - Jonathan and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage, and I turned 28! :)
House update - Exxon will be buying our house from us. We received a contract from them this past week. We had to make some minor changes to it, so hopefully those things will be approved by this week. Once they are approved and we all sign off on the contract, we will close 30 days after. We have a found a new home that we really like and are pursuing, but it is a short sale and could take months to get a "no" and we may have to start over. Fun. As anxious as we are to get into a house, we are willing to wait for God to show us the right place. We know we are in a great position right now, we just have to remember to be patient. We should also receive a financial settlement at some point, but we have no idea when that will be. Maybe years. We also don't know how much it would be for. Either way, I will be grateful for extra money tomorrow or ten years from now :) I think God will give it to us, exactly when we most need it. The good news is that we are making progress! Woo hoo! We would love to be in a new home by the 1 year mark (March 29), but we will see.
Sadie - I can't believe we are planning her 3rd birthday party. This year she is having her party at Maumelle Gymnastics and Cheer. We are planning to start her in classes soon too! She is in love with all things princess, so she has asked for a Cinderelle cake. She gets smarter everyday! She can finally count to 20 without skipping a number (well, most of the time), and she is learning a lot of phonics and is becoming really good at saying the sounds of letters. She is still so articulate and people constantly comment on how she talks like a little adult. She still loves her baby dolls more than any toy she could own. She ask for a brother or sister almost daily. :) Maternity insurance kicks back in in January, so hoping God will bless us with another little one in the near future. She is loving, and nurturing, kind, silly, happy, and a little bossy :). She is loved!
Jonathan - Jonathan is staying super busy at work. They are almost done with the construction on his new office building! It's a beautiful office, and I am so excited for him. He works so hard and I am so thankful for him!
Me - Staying busy with Sadie and enjoying Maumelle Mommy and Me events (including the end of the year party yesterday, pictures below), working on Monday's watching staff kiddos at our church, part-time work at AR Children's Hospital, and scheduling Origami Owl Jewelry Bars.
God is good and has blessed our family so much! We are so thankful and give Him all of the credit!
No comments:
Post a Comment