...had my 16 week appointment today. I am only 15 weeks and 3 days though. This belly picture was taken around 14 weeks 2 days I think. Growing faster the 2nd time around, and feeling great! Most days I don't feel pregnant at all! God is good. So grateful for an, so far, easy pregnancy again. We got to hear the amazing heartbeat again today. It was beating loud and strong at 145 bpm. That sound never gets old!!! Looking to forward to hopefully feeling some movement soon. My awesome doctor is letting me come is at 18 weeks for my ultrasound and gender reveal! Yeah!! So, Thursday 1/23/14 is the big day. Can't wait! I can't imagine anything but another girl, but that may be since that's all I know. Not to mention there has been no huge difference in this pregnancy than with Sadie. Can't lie though, I really would like a little boy :), but obviously we will be happy either way. I have gained right at 5 lbs, and eat constantly. :) want everything that's not healthy unfortunately. Been harder this time around to eat good, but I am trying! ;) Sadie is constantly hugging and kissing my belly, and talking to the baby. She is as anxious to meet this little one as we are. She will be the most amazing big sister!!! Can't wait to see her in action!

No comments:
Post a Comment