Monday, January 27, 2014

It's a...

...GIRL! We are thrilled to be blessed with another sweet baby girl. Her name will be Charlotte Olivia Jameson. Sadie is so excited to have a sister on the way. She talks to her all the time. It's precious. She looked great on the ultrasound, with a heartbeat of 144 bpm. I apparently have a low placenta right now, but it should move back up on its own in the next few weeks. My doctor assures me it is nothing to worry about, and as a bonus I get an additional ultrasound to check on it ;) can't say I am sad about that! Her movements are still soft flutters, and I really only feel them after being still for awhile. I feel like Sadie was much stronger at this point. I am hoping that means she is just a calmer, more laid back baby?! One can only hope right!? I hope she gives me a little more and more often soon, for that piece of mind. Excited to really start planning now,and working on the nursery. Below is my growing belly at 19 weeks. I have gained about 7lbs. I still feel great, but have busted out the hair ties for my pants, and now leave them unbuttoned.  Many shirts are too tight/short, but maternity is too big. I have definitely been taking advantage of the trend of leggings and oversized shirts ;) let the fun begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment