Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New Do...

I cut my hair today and thought I would share a photo. Also, my 12 week picture (please ignore my horrible hair in this pic., it was right before my haircut)....I really don't think that I am imagining the bump there. haha Granted I am wearing a tight shirt, but I am pretty sure it's there. Everyone told me it would take longer, so I was becoming a little self-conscious (thinking I am growing to fast.) Everyone grows at their own rate and I haven't gained any weight, so I must not be doing to bad.

3 comments:

  1. Cute hair! And I'm not sure I see the bump yet, but I could tell I had one too before anyone else could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I don't think I knew this news....tell Jonathan I said congratulations as well!

    Did you hear of our new news yet?

    www.johnandchristinaanderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks John! And yes, I did hear your news! That is amazing! What a blessed child to be joining such an amazing family! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete