Just wanted to say congrats to my friend Leah Martin! She just informed me yesterday that she is also pregnant, and we are only 10 days apart! She is due Oct. 5th! So happy for you guys! Congrats Leah and Eric!
This is my wonderful friend Candice, who I got to spend some much needed time with last weekend! She came to St. Louis for a concert with some friends, and I met up with them at the mall for some girl time and shopping!
congrats to leah! so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI decided not to try to find your post about diapers and just comment on this post. First of all, I just love that we are having babies at the same time! I have been telling everything about how close we are with our due dates and how much fun it is to have someone to experience this with!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I ended up going with Pampers swaddlers (sp?) at least for the newborn size. The baby I nannied for used them and they worked great for her. They were having a "sale" if you can call $18.50 a sale on these at Wal-Mart for a box of 84 so I took the plunge and bought them. I have no idea what kind I'll buy when he/she is not wearing newborn.