Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 13...

Well, I think I am officially showing in this picture. Although, you have to keep in mind this picture was taken immediately after me eating a burger and cheesy tater tots from Sonic :) So I may appear a little larger here than I really am. I know I know, burgers and fries probably aren't the best idea right now, but you have to splurge sometimes :) Otherwise I will go crazy! haha

According to babycenter.com...
Week 13 - our baby has fingerprints, is approx. 3" long, weighs around one ounce, and is the size of a medium shrimp!

My parents came through here on Friday night with my brother on their way to Ohio to visit my sister and her family. Although we didn't see them for long, it was great to see them! They will be heading back through on Tuesday night and heading for home on Wednesday.

I also got to enjoy spending the afternoon shopping with my very dear friend Candice! She came into town with some friends for a concert here in St. Louis. We had a great time catching up.....our time went by way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment