We got new living room furniture today! Woo hoo! We have been waiting a long time for this, and finally decided to go ahead and buy it before the baby gets here. Although we were thankful for what we had, it was very hand-me-down furniture and no where near my style. We also bought a rug and got a free 42" plasma TV with our purchase, but those won't be here for a couple more weeks. I will take more pictures when everything is put together. Also, ignore the things on the wall and there placement. Those will be changed or moved.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Hello Week 15...
We got new living room furniture today! Woo hoo! We have been waiting a long time for this, and finally decided to go ahead and buy it before the baby gets here. Although we were thankful for what we had, it was very hand-me-down furniture and no where near my style. We also bought a rug and got a free 42" plasma TV with our purchase, but those won't be here for a couple more weeks. I will take more pictures when everything is put together. Also, ignore the things on the wall and there placement. Those will be changed or moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our couch looks almost exactly like that, except it's a light beige color. Love it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that little belly while it lasts! I'm getting bigger by the day! :)
I love it!!! The baby bump and the furniture!!! This is Christina by the way - I think John's signed in...he's not bragging on your belly! hahaha
ReplyDelete