It's a beautiful day today, a good day at work so far, and we are having dinner with two wonderful friends tonight! Planning on hanging out with the hubby tomorrow night and then a bridal shower for a friend on Saturday morning. After that I plan on doing some maternity clothes shopping and looking at baby stuff. Time is flying by! I just realized how soon our "babymoon" to Chicago is coming up! We are headed out over Memorial Day weekend! So excited to spend some quality time with Jonathan and just break up the everyday routine!
On the baby front....something I forgot to put in my last post, I have been feeling more movement! It's not really consistent, but definitely moving around in there :) I feel it most when laying down and being still. How amazing!
I also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet niece Delaney Grace Goodwin! She turned 1 today! I can't believe how big she is, and it makes me miss my family even more. It really stinks living far away sometimes. Looking forward to seeing family this summer!

Glad you are doing well. So exciting that you guys are taking a babymoon to Chicago! That is exactly what we did but over Labor Day weekend. Yesterday I even had the thought how grateful I was for that trip that we took together! I love life as a mom but there are days when you just want to pick up and go do something fun and it takes A LOT more effort. Have fun on your trip!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited about our trip! I thought I had remembered seeing pictures of your trip. If you have any suggestions of things to do or places to eat, let me know. We have never been there so we are up for any good ideas!
ReplyDelete