Monday, April 26, 2010

Nothing new...

Not much new to blog about these days. We are staying busy with work and school. Jonathan just start a much needed break for 2 weeks from school and I am just working. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. This time next year Jonathan will officially be Dr. Jonathan D. Jameson! Woo hoo! I am so proud of him and can't wait for that day to come.

I am feeling great! My belly is growing, and wearing my pants unbuttoned with a hair tie holding them together isn't going to work much longer! haha I am getting a little uncomfortable. I guess I am doing ok, considering I have made it to 18 weeks with no maternity clothes. I have really started cleaning out EVERYTHING at home. I know it's still early, but fitting this child and all of her stuff into our little apartment is going to be a fun challenge. Luckily, we will only be there for 6 more months after she is born. So, I have been organizing, rearranging, and throwing things out. I think it's fun, but I think I am driving Jonathan crazy! haha I have been doing a lot of looking at baby things. After we find out 100% that she is in fact a she, on May 11th, we will start buying a few things and start our registry!

4 comments:

  1. yay exciting! we are finding out what our baby is on May 4th! I just hope it cooperates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So excited for you Jenna! Can't wait to hear what you are having! This is so fun! I loving having other people who are going through the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Terrance, I have been lazy with uploading pictures. I will do that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete