...well we offically eat rice cereal! woo hoo haha She actually seemed to like it and did really well with it despite the look on her face in the picture below. So far, it has unfortunately not helped her sleep any better at night. She is consistently up twice a night now....not sure what is happening here, but we will figure it out eventually I guess. Until then, I will just be one one tired momma. She went to the doctor last Friday and weighs a whopping 14lbs and 8oz. and is 25" long! We have moved up to size 2 diapers and are wearing 3-6 months and 6 month clothing. She is a squishy one :) She has mastered rolling from her back to her stomach, but still hates going from her stomach to her back (the easier one) although she can do it.
As for me, I am doing better I would say. Everyday is still a struggle for me. I had one bad day last week, but after a 45 minute melt down of crying and talking it out with my wonderful boss/friend I felt much better. I am still a work in progress, but we are getting there.
Still praying for a job for Jonathan...
No comments:
Post a Comment