...Sadie turned 2 1/2 in March. She is SO big! She continutes to talk like an adult, is crazy smart, and yet somehow stills pees in her pants! haha She had pretty much the whole potty training thing down, but then one day just completely went in the opposite direction. Ugh. I am doing my best to just be patient and let her do it on her time. So not easy to do! haha Baby dolls are still one of her favorite things to play with. She is obsessed, as she has always been, with babies in general. She makes me chase down babies she sees in the store etc. just so she can say hello. I know she will be an amazing big sister one day (no, I am not pregnant). She is very into puzzles right now, and is becoming quite good at them! She is in love with the movie Tangled and asks to watch it EVERYDAY!!! We are taking her to Disney on Ice in a couple of weeks, and Rupunzel is one of the main acts. I know she will love it! She is in the "why?" stage, and I constantly have to explain words or phrases to her. She has a such a big vocabulary, so she is always interested in learning new words and what they mean. She is still very "motherly". As loving as she can be, with that comes a bossy side. :) No idea where she gets that. I am so proud of her and the little girl she is becoming. Here are a few pictures of her lately...





No comments:
Post a Comment